Website Web Design Checklist 40 Steps
You will need to do the following.
Register Your Domain Name – Done – I need access to your domain name
password username (need to know where it was purchased to set up DNS)
Choose Colours and Fonts for Your Brand or I can do this.
Gather Information for Your Website / Website Copy / Images
Products / Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Other pages to consider
Create Videos and Upload Them to Video Hosting Platform
I will do the following: Cost $1500.00, additional major changes after approval are $55.00 per hour.
Organize Webhosting – Setup Domain and setup – SSL, HTTPS, Caching, DNS Zone Editor, Email Accounts, Spam Protection
StartUp 12 month – $14.99/mo. – $4.99/mo now bill $59.88 excl. Tax – then after 1 year 14.99/mo. x 12 = 179.88
Create Logo – if not already done
Plan Layout and Structure of Your Website
Choose a WordPress Theme and Install It / mobile responsive
Add Text, optimize Images, Slideshows, Videos, Photo Galleries, Maps, and Banners
Install and Configure Plugins for Additional Functionality
Social Media Sharing Plugins
Appointment and Workshop Bookings / Membership and Online Course / Set up the registration process
Setup Payment gateway
Add Google Analytics
Check How Your Website Looks In Different Browsers and Devices
Extra – $300.00
Optimize for Search Engines / Page speed
1. Check that all pages have unique page titles (with a recommended length of fewer than 70 characters, including any keywords). Check that all pages have unique meta descriptions (with a recommended length of fewer than 156 characters, including keywords) – the meta description should be human-friendly – not optimized for search engines.
2. Verify that pages have your chosen keywords included without any keyword stuffing (do not over-emphasize particular keywords)
3. See that all pages have metadata that is properly in place (with correct spelling and grammar) for any content which you want to be shared via Social
4. Ensure that relevant Alt tags have been added to every image.
5. Make sure that a dynamic XML sitemap (which gets updated with every post you make) has been created and verify that the XML sitemap has been submitted to search engines via Google WebMasters.
6. Ensure that Google is able to read it correctly.
7. Submit to Bing and possibly Yandex WebMasters too.
8. See that all page URLs consistently reflect site information architecture.
9. If you have had another older website, make sure you have 301 redirects in place for all old URLs (redirecting old pages to new ones).
10. Where necessary ensure that rel=”nofollow” tags are in place on applicable links and pages.
11. Use schema creator to insert Microdata into your pages (or tag your content in google WebMasters Data Highlighter)
12. Check the semantics of your site using this
Setup Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest accounts.